Yalumba and its overflowing GSM red ...


Yalumba The Strapper GSM - Barossa Valley - Australia
Yalumba is one of those Australian wineries in the Barossa Valley that represent what is for me the authenticity of modern wines. It is a producer that captivates me with the constant and indisputable quality of its delicious Viognier, one of the white wines that I consume frequently. Now, the winery delights me with this red blend GSM wine (Garnacha, Shiraz and Mataro) that overflows and seduces by its generosity of flavors, aromas and texture. I have recently tasted the 2014 vintage and in the nose shows off notes of spices, menthol, ripe berries and coffee roasting. In the mouth I liked the unctuous fruity and spicy flavors, but I was surprised by the amalgamated but crunchy tannins given by the Mataro, which is another name for the well-known Monastrell. A wine that surprises by its marked textures, deliciousness and generosity, who represents to my understanding the Australian lovely style: versatile, extroverted, genuine, impeccable. SAQ price: $ 19.55 
Marina La Forgia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allegrini and three options to fulfill any expectations!

Bodegas Cándido Hernández Pío: two appelations, three brands and great wines from the mythical Canary Islands

Pater Sangiovese: a delicate and affordable wine from Frescobaldi