A "tribute" to the Sauvignon Blanc ...

Caliterra Tribute Sauvignon Blanc 2015
Viña Caliterra
DO Leyda Valley
SAQ Price: $ 15.55
I have already said it on many occasions: the Sauvignon Blanc grape has in Chile one of its best terroirs in the world. It is always a delight for me to taste the available wines of this variety, as it is one of my favorite white ones thanks to its great display of intense and particular aromas and for its so refreshing character and acidity. For those enophiles who enjoy this variety as much as I do, I invite you to discover the Caliterra Tributo, a wine that surprises for its versatility, but also for its originality. The typical citrus notes are present, along with other more floral mixed with aromas of dry grass. It is in the mouth where I found it very attractive, the Caliterra Tributo Sauvignon Blanc has a mineral texture and a refreshing character that make it a young white wine, but with body and structure able to perfectly matcht with creamy and unctuous dishes. I allowed myself to marry it with a mushroom and parmesan risotto. The result? An enhancement of flavors impossible to forget! (MLF)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allegrini and three options to fulfill any expectations!

Akel, a new Chilean red wine that worth the discovery!

Bodegas Cándido Hernández Pío: two appelations, three brands and great wines from the mythical Canary Islands